Samsung Home Appliances TV Spot, 'Connected Appliances: Recipes' Song by Beginners & Freedo
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Traditional wisdom tells us that "meticulous preparation is the key to elegant dining," a truism that makes no sense to this modern family. They toss their tattered copy of "Rules of the Household" aside, and instead use the Family Hub of their Samsung Smart Refrigerator to wing it for dinner. Based on what food is stored inside, the appliance is able to pull up a recipe for loaded fries that they're able to grate, fry and cook up in less than an hour -- just in time for a group of recently arrived friends (displayed on the fridge's front screen) to have some too! This, the appliance maker asserts, is how you "unwrite the rules."
- September 15, 2020
- Samsung Home Appliances
- “Unwrite the Rules”
- Starcom ... Agency, adam&eveDDB ... Creative Agency, Rosetta ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots