GoodRx TV Spot, 'A Message From Our Cofounder: Affordable Healthcare for America'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Doug Hirsch, co-founder of GoodRx, is at home with his two kids, like many others. He says that most Americans are worried about two things: their health and their wallets. He claims that GoodRx has helped Americans save over $18 billion on the prescriptions and doctor visits. If you have recently lost your insurance, Doug encourages you to download the GoodRx app.
- March 28, 2020
- GoodRx App
- “Affordable Healthcare for America”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots