Autotrader TV Commercial, 'Home Test Drive'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man video calls an Autotrader agent to set up a home test drive after falling in love with a vehicle on the company's website. The agent begins to assure him that it's no problem at all when the man's son walks into the room without pants, leading to an awkward situation where the agent thinks he's being called out for a wardrobe malfunction. He is, of course, a big boy, and he is, in fact, wearing pants. It's a corporate policy. Autotrader says customers can go online to find car dealers offering home services.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Zambezi ... Agency, Periscope ... Media Agency