Subaru Forester TV Spot, 'A Parent's Imagination' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Subaru says that parents have a way of imagining the worst -- especially when it comes to their easily-distracted teenagers. A montage shows teenagers in wrecked cars appearing unbothered and staring at their phones. Subaru says a parent's worries about distracted driving can be put to rest knowing their kids are driving the Subaru Forester with DriverFocus Alerts.
- June 30, 2020
- 2019 Subaru Forester
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Carmichael Lynch ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots