Centers for Disease Control and Prevention TV Spot, 'COVID-19: Protect Yourself: General Tips'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that the world is talking about coronavirus, but it's hard to know what to listen to. The CDC says that you can protect yourself and others by doing things such as staying home, using a face covering when you go out, washing your hands frequently, and avoiding contact with people who are sick.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots