Norton 360 TV Commercial, 'Phone V1'
A woman checks into her hotel and directs her phone's AI to connect to WiFi. The AI responds that it's connecting to hackers and cyber-criminals. The woman is dismayed with the miscommunication, but the AI reminds her that logging into an unsecured WiFi is just like giving your passwords and bank account information directly to hackers. Norton 360 says its security package with LifeLock ensures your privacy and safety -- even when you're traveling.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Norton Norton 360 with LifeLock
- First year offer at website
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MediaCom ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment