AARP Services, Inc. TV Spot, 'Coronavirus-Related Scams'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
AARP presents three COVID-19-related scams people should watch out for, including in-demand product offers, unproven remedies, cures and treatments and financial fraudsters. AARP believes if people can identify a scam when it presents itself, they can stop it from becoming a problem. More tips can be found AARP's website.
- June 11, 2020
- AARP Services, Inc.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- RTC Relationship Marketing ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
- RFD TV
- Rural America Live
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots