NHTSA TV Commercial, 'Bathroom Boy'
A man goes into a restaurant bathroom to splash water on his face in an attempt to sober up. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration says that if you find yourself needing to do something to feel okay to drive, then you aren't okay to drive. You're urged to not drive buzzed.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Buzzed Driving Is Drunk Driving”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Tombras Group ... Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment