Charmin Utra Soft TV Commercial, 'Too Much'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As the Charmin Ultra Soft bear family enjoys a nice afternoon, they are struck by a peculiar sound. As the parents call out to the young bear in the bathroom, they remind him not to use too much of their Mega Roll Ultra Soft toilet paper. He assures them he isn't, but the pile of toilet paper around him tells a different story. After rolling the toilet paper back up, the company says you may need to remind your family that they won't have to use quite as much toiler paper as before. When Dad Bear walks up to the bathroom door, his son promises there is plenty of toilet paper left for him.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Charmin Ultra Soft Mega Roll Toilet Paper
- “Enjoy the Go”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Charmin Ultra Soft Bears
- Carat ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency