Uber TV Spot, 'Thank You for Not Riding'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
COVID-19 has pushed our world into the unknown during a time of uncertainty. Non-essential businesses are closed, schools have signaled the end of the academic year and our way of life has come to a standstill. As dangerous as this harmful virus is, it hasn't dampened the spirit and perseverance which make us truly shine as human begins. While we practice social distancing and remain indoors, it's important to remember that children will play, meals will be shared and memories will be made because life goes on. Uber encourages people to stay home for everyone who can't and wants to give thanks for not riding with them during these unprecedented times.
- April 12, 2020
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Prettybird ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots