Burger King TV Spot, 'Stay Home of the Whopper'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Burger King says the country needs you to stay on the couch and it is here to help with that by waiving delivery fees on its app so you can be a true "couch potatriot." The fast food chain is also donating Whopper sandwiches to nurses and asking customers to make donations to the American Nurses Foundation.
- April 09, 2020
- Burger King
- Free delivery in the app on orders $10+; Send a text to make a one-time $10 donation to the American Nurses Foundation Coronavirus Response Fund
- “Stay Home of the Whopper”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots