Ancestry TV Commercial, 'Greer: WWII'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Greer discovered that her great aunt Ruth signed up as a nursing cadet during World War II. Greer found her great aunt's bravery eye-opening because Ruth was just 17 years old when she signed up. It's been 75 years since the end of World War II and you're encouraged to find your ancestors who served.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Ancestry App
- “Find Their Stories. Make Them Count.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- OMD West ... Agency, Droga5 ... Creative Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency