Yelp TV Spot, 'We Know Just the Place'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple is in a seafood restaurant and decides that they need something a little less expensive, since the octopus tentacles are wailing in their faces. The two use Yelp to find something a little more them. On the road, a different couple needs an auto body shop to help fix their car after they hit a deer driving a car. And when this Gothic girl unwraps a golf club at a very pink birthday party, she looks up golf lessons from Smash It on Yelp after seeing a rad explosion.
- September 08, 2015
- Yelp App
- “We Know Just the Place.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Ben Sinclair ... Bearded man, Kurt Quinn ... husband, Larry Cedar ... Golf Instructor in sunglasses, Sarah De La Isla ... Woman With Blue Hair
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots