Capital One Savor Card TV Spot, 'Diner: 4%' Featuring Taylor Swift
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Taylor Swift may be a multi-platinum recording artist, but her service industry skills are a bit lacking. As a bartender, she accidentally spills a mixed drink all over the place, and while working in a diner, she gets a little carried away with a can of whipped cream. However, she can easily shake it off, especially when all her customers are too excited about their famous server to even notice. Capital One says that with its Savor card, you can earn 4% on dining and entertainment, allowing you to cash in whenever you go out.
- May 18, 2020
- Capital One (Credit Card)
- Capital One (Credit Card) Savor Card
- “What's in Your Wallet?”
- GSD&M ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots