Lysol TV Spot, 'Questions'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lysol answers some questions it thinks people may have about its products. The company says that its products can be used on counters, door knobs, game controllers, packages, couches, light switches, laptops, and fridge handles...although, it can't help you when it comes to at-home haircuts. Lysol products are also said to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
- May 12, 2020
- “What It Takes to Protect”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Iris ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots