US Open (Tennis) TV Spot, 'When You're Open: Black Lives Matter'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The US Open (Tennis) highlights its history of tennis players and other black figures openly defending civil rights, and tells those watching that they can catalyze change by breaking boundaries, barriers and even perception. For more stories of openness, people are encouraged to go online.
- US Open (Tennis)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Arthur Ashe , Coco Gauff , Frances Tiafoe , Jesse Owens , MaliVai Washington , Martin Luther King, Jr. , Serena Williams , Sloane Stephens , Venus Williams
- View All Screenshots