GEICO TV Spot, 'Viceland: Bougie Budget'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
VICELAND and GEICO welcome viewers to "Bougie Budget," a series that demonstrates how to recreate pricey products for less. A woman acts out things she considers bougie, such as the phrase "molecular gastromy," a gold-leaf framed photo of herself riding a horse and, perhaps the most bougie of all, monogrammed accessories.
- June 03, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots