Microsoft TV Commercial, 'Holiday: Reindeer Games'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young boy sprints through his neighborhood to corral his friends, all the while shouting "he's gonna do it!" The neighborhood children waste no time dropping whatever they're doing to follow the boy back to his home. They arrive to find 9-year-old Owen Simmons in a wheelchair about to beat a video game using his Xbox Adaptive Controller. Rather than belittle this boy as "all of the other reindeer" once did to Rudolph, the kids all whoop and cheer to celebrate his success. Microsoft believes that when equal opportunity is given to everyone, we all win.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- “Give Wonder”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency