Subway TV Commercial, 'Adult Swim: Action Team Unite!'
The Action Team gets a call from its leader telling them a villain named Samesnake is attempting to take away all the choices from Subway and make everything homogeneous. Many members of the team have trouble understanding the word so the chief breaks it down in excruciating detail. After giving up on trying to explain the concept, he tells the team to save Subway's bacon. Luckily, the team knows what that is.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Make it What You Want”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MMB ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment