Esurance TV Spot, 'Get Something You Want' Featuring Dennis Quaid
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
If insurance were a fragrance, it would be advertised as Eau D'Esurance. Or, perhaps as a menu item, it would be The Esurance Burger. The water park called Esurance Land might be enticing, but Dennis Quaid recognizes that insurance isn't sexy, delicious or fun; it's not something you really want to buy. He recommends bundling car and home insurance with Esurance to save up to 10 percent. That way, you can spend what you save on the things you really want to buy, although he doesn't know what that would be since he's just a guy on your TV. By the looks of it, he spent his money on boxes upon boxes of teeth whitening strips.
- September 17, 2018
- “Surprisingly Painless”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency, O Positive ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots