Chick-fil-A Nuggets 8-ct Meal TV Spot, 'Cowza'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A cow delivers a cowbell-shaped "Cowza" smart device to a family. When the family asks it to do various tasks like tell them weather, act as an alarm or even order pizza, the device always says the family should eat chicken. After a long fight with the Cowza, the family finally settles on chicken.
- August 30, 2018
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets 8-Count Meal
- “Now That's Smart”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Chick-Fil-A Cows
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots