IBM Blockchain TV Spot, 'Smart Supply Chain'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A cafe customer uses IBM Blockchain to verify that he drink is no ordinary cup of coffee. The software reveals that the Kenyan beans were transported from African highlands to the Port of Mombasa, all the way to her local roaster. IBM says Blockchain allows companies all over the world to create smart supply chains.
- June 20, 2018
- IBM Cloud Blockchain
- “Let's Put Smart to Work.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Ogilvy ... Agency, Ogilvy ... Creative Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Digital Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots