McDonald's TV Commercial, 'In Common: Moving Others'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Adrian is a guitar-playing rock star from the Dominican Republic, while Danielle is an occupational therapist. What they have in common, however, is their passion for helping the elderly. While Adrian is partying it up and getting seniors to dance at a care home, Danielle can be found helping seniors through their physical therapy sessions. They also both find solace in working at a table at their local McDonald's. By showcasing these two stories, McDonald's hopes to make it clear that we all have more in common than we realize even if our backgrounds and occupations differ wildly.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency