Fifth Third Bank TV Spot, 'Digging for Debit Cards?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At Fifth Third Bank's ATM research lab, the bank says it's working hard to make banking a fifth-third better. With its cardless ATM's, customers won't have to struggle to find their cards in their bags. Just like this woman who can't seem to find her card that's buried in her large purse. As the banker tells her that she wouldn't need her card to take out cash, the woman pulls out various items such as bananas, a bowling ball and even a lit up birthday cake. Instead of struggling to find her card, all she would need is her phone and the Fifth Third Bank Mobile App to access her money.
- September 10, 2018
- Fifth Third Bank
- Fifth Third Bank App
- “This Is Banking. A Fifth Third Better.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Cody Lindquist ... Bank woman, Kimberly Dooley ... Woman with curly hair, Sheila Carrasco ... Scientist with bag
- Empower ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots