Taco Bell Wild Naked Chicken Chalupa TV Commercial, 'A Wilder Version'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Just when you think the Naked Chicken Chalupa has been eradicated, it comes back -- this time with a vengeance! Taco Bell releases the spicier Wild Naked Chicken Chalupa in addition to the classic "mild" version. This retro spokesperson, accompanied by classic cars and a dire soundtrack, urges you to heed his advice and "say no to spice," but, then again, he's from The Council for Eating Fried Chicken the Same Way You Always Have -- not Taco Bell!
- Taco Bell
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Taco Bell Naked Chicken Chalupa, Taco Bell Wild Naked Chicken Chalupa
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- JT Neal ... Guy in green shirt