Taco Bell Naked Chicken Chalupa TV Spot, 'Spicy Chicken Choop Choop'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A spokesman for The Council for Eating Fried Chicken the Same Way You Always Have brings attention to the "dangerous" return of Taco Bell's Naked Chicken Chalupa. He warns of a new menace, the Wild Naked Chicken Chalupa, that joins its classic counterpart. Street names for it include the "Hot Daddio," the "Flaming Phoenix" and the "Spicy Chicken Choop Choop" -- at least, that's what the youths are calling them.
- May 12, 2018
- Taco Bell
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Deutsch LA ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots