Smart Mouth TV Spot, 'Weird Faces'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A girl looks back on an embarrassing moment where she realized she had terrible breath. With the explanation that bad breath is sulfur gas and that its products can eliminate it, Smart Mouth introduces its oral rinse.
- May 11, 2018
- Smart Mouth
- Smart Mouth Activated Dual-Solution Breath Rinse Original, Smart Mouth Activated Oral Rinse Dry Mouth, Smart Mouth Activated Oral Rinse Clinical DDS, Smart Mouth Premium Toothpaste
- “Never Have Bad Breath.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots