Verizon TV Spot, 'Roadside' Featuring Thomas Middleditch
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A family's car breaks down on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere and their situation looks bleak before Thomas Middleditch climbs down from a large Verizon sign to save the day. It turns out that Thomas Middleditch has been there all night with Verizon's network, which is made for places like this. He survived a night full of coyotes just to call the family a ride home, but now he needs to get himself out of there.
- May 14, 2018
- Verizon Unlimited Plan
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots