Tuft & Needle TV Spot, 'Bandwagon Effect'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tuft & Needle defines the Bandwagon Effect as falling into a pattern of repeated behavior, like jumping off a bridge because friends are doing it. Or, more specifically, shopping at mattress stores. The company urges people to "jump into bed with us instead" with its risk-free 100-night trials.
- May 13, 2018
- Tuft & Needle
- Risk-free 100-night trial
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots