Smart Mouth TV Spot, 'Coffee Breath'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Having bad breath can be really embarrassing. Smart Mouth explains that it comes from sulfur gas and the company suggests using its oral rinse products.
- May 12, 2018
- Smart Mouth
- Smart Mouth Activated Dual-Solution Breath Rinse Original, Smart Mouth Activated Oral Rinse Dry Mouth, Smart Mouth Activated Oral Rinse Clinical DDS, Smart Mouth Premium Toothpaste
- “Never Have Bad Breath.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots