PETCO TV Spot, 'Grocery Stores'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A dog questions why dogs aren't allowed in grocery stores that supposedly have good dog food. He blows his own mind with his ponderings. Petco says that its stores have nutrition consultants available to help find the best food for your pet.
- May 12, 2018
- “The Pet Company”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- M&C ... Agency, Droga5 ... Creative Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots