Stanford University TV Commercial, 'Pursuing the Next Great Discovery'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Students at Stanford University explain their studies and the reason they are pursuing those interests. While one woman states that she is studying racial bias to reduce inequalities, a man explains that he designs computer-based instruments because he believes that we should shape technology into something more human. Stanford University presents these students who align with its vision to pursue the next great discovery.
- Stanford University
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.