PETCO TV Commercial, 'Holiday Film: Saving Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After shoveling snow to earn money for a new bike, a little boy is surprised when his parents gift him the bike for Christmas, his jar of money still sitting full on his dresser. The boy and his family take a trip to town and adopt a three-legged dog from the local shelter, who the selfless boy helps by taking apart his bike and attaching one of the wheels to the canine with a harness so it can get around easier. For the holidays, PETCO encourages pet owners to donate a gift to a pet in need after buying one for their own furry friend.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Vitro ... Creative Agency