American Foundation for Suicide Prevention TV Spot, 'The Awkward Silence'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
These people are struggling to find the words to properly address the awkward silence. And even though nobody enjoys awkward silence, it can be a good time to talk about mental health, so seize the awkward! The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is encouraging viewers to reach out to friends and loved ones who might be struggling with their mental health.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- “It Doesn't Matter How You Ask”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots