AWS Next Gen Stats TV Spot, 'Improbable Completion'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Amazon Web Services uses artificial intelligence to explain an improbable touchdown pass during a match-up between the Los Angeles Rams and the Minnesota Vikings. As Rams quarterback Jared Goff rolled to the right and looked down the field, he decided to go for it and throw over 37 yards to wide receiver Cooper Kupp, even though he had two Vikings defenders on him. Even with an 18 percent completion probability working against him, Kupp was able to haul in the pass and score the touchdown.
- October 28, 2018
- Amazon Web Services
- “Powered By AWS”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Cooper Kupp , Jared Goff , Los Angeles Rams , Mike Hughes , Minnesota Vikings , Trae Waynes
- Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots