Life Alert TV Commercial, 'Based on Reality'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In an accident based in reality, an elderly woman cries for help after falling near the stairs in her home. Life Alert says that accidents can turn to tragedies when you can't get up after a fall. With the help of one of Life Alert's emergency devices users can get help fast with the touch of a button. Whether they're at home, in the bathroom or on the go, its emergency devices can summon help immediately. Life Alert claims to save someone from a potential catastrophe every 11 minutes.
- Life Alert
- Advertiser Profiles
- Life Alert Emergency Bracelet, Life Alert Waterproof Help Button, Life Alert Mobile
- Get a free brochure
- “Help! I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.