Bethesda Softworks TV Spot, 'Fallout 76'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While the upbeat Beach Boys song "Wouldn't It Be Nice" plays, characters from "Fallout 76" engage in brutal combat with mutated creatures and robotic enemies. The heavily-armored characters make their way through war zones, sunlit meadows and dangerous forestry before contentedly watching a mushroom cloud rise in the distance. "Fallout 76" is rated "M" for mature audiences and is available on Nov. 14, 2018.
- October 28, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks
- Pre-order for B.E.T.A. access (expires: 11/14/2018)
- “Jump In.”
- Ad URL
- Available At
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- gnet ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots