Wells Fargo TV Spot, 'Reaffirming Our Commitment to Communities'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Even though Wells Fargo is still on that journey to winning back your trust, the company would like to point out its constant support of community organizations from the get-go. Wells Fargo insists that helping non-profits and organizations, such as United Way and The American Red Cross, is as important today as it was back then, and that it will prove this by donating over $1 million every day.
- June 24, 2018
- Wells Fargo
- “Re-Established 2018”
- Actors - Add
- Jaiden Alexander McLeod ... Kid on slide, Jolie Natalia Handler ... Blonde girl in pink at modern playground, Kalon Jackson ... Guy in white shirt shaking woman's hand, Mason Shea Joyce ... Blonde boy running around maypole, Pierce Minor ... Worker carrying bench on playground, Sibongile Mlambo ... Red Cross nurse, Trevor Dolden ... Brunette boy running around maypole
- BBDO ... Creative Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots