Susan G. Komen TV Spot, 'Know Your Girls: Breast Cancer Risk Education'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Your girls have been with your through all the ups, downs, heartaches and happiness in your life. But how well do you really know them? Susan G. Komen and the Ad Council want to make sure people with breasts are aware that getting familiar with their breasts may save their lives one day. For more information about breast health, viewers can visit www.KnowYourGirls.org.
- June 24, 2018
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots