GEICO TV Spot, 'Dave Coulier Rescued From Couch'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man digs into the cushions of his couch in search of the TV remote, and while he doesn't find what he's looking for he does come across some interesting items. He finds his wife's old portable CD player, his high school retainer and early '90s sitcom star Dave Coulier who somehow got wedged beneath the couch cushions. Dave delivers his iconic "Cut it out" line complete with canned laughter as a segue into the really important question: what year is it? GEICO says that as long as stuff gets lost in the couch, you can count on GEICO to save people money on insurance.
- May 21, 2018
- GEICO Car Insurance
- “15 Minutes Could Save You 15 Percent or More on Car Insurance”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Dave Coulier ... Comedian, Elizabeth Bond ... Wife, Jack Impellizzeri ... Husband, Steve Tom ... Spokesman
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots