Foundation for a Drug-Free World TV Commercial, 'Make You Cool'
While a teenager says that people told him drugs were cool, he shows the effect that drugs can have. The teen gets into arguments with his parents, bullies people and has a hard time staying awake during class. Finally, he says that those who said drugs were cool were lying.
- Foundation for a Drug-Free World
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment