Walmart TV Spot, 'Let the Good Times Roll' Song by Shirley and Lee
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
These parents are able to keep the holiday fun going to the tune of Shirley and Lee's "Let the Good Times Roll." Walmart says customers can save money on hundreds of toys with rollback prices during the holidays. With the Walmart app, customers can also buy online and pick up in-store.
- November 28, 2018
- Walmart App, Razor Jetts Heel Wheels, Dynacraft Disney Princess 24V Carriage, Pink/Purple, Hasbro Gaming Chow Crown
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- Enzo Rodriguez ... Boy in grey helmet, Justice Alan ... Boy in blue helmet, Kylie Young ... Girl with hot pink knee pads
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots