The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society TV Spot, 'Christine Attia, LLS Supporter'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Christine Attia fell in love with her fiance Dave right before he was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia (AML), one of the most aggressive forms of blood cancer. At his diagnosis, the couple was informed Dave would only have four more weeks to live. Christine explains that there is no screening, prevention or cure for AML and invites you to help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in its mission to fight blood cancers.
- August 08, 2018
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- “Someday Is Today”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots