ALS Association TV Spot, 'ALS Registry' Featuring Tommy John
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Former MLB pitcher Tommy John is known for the elbow surgery that bears his name. He's also raising awareness about Lou Gehrig's disease and the National ALS registry that looks to treat and cure the deadly disease.
- August 17, 2018
- ALS Association
- “Together We Can Strike Out Lou Gehrig's Disease”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots