Samsung Galaxy Note9 TV Spot, 'Ingenious: Pen'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman asks an Apple employee what the difference is between the Apple pencil and the Samsung Note9 S Pen. When the employee tells her the Apple pencil only works on the iPad, she wonders what she could use on her phone. The daft employee says her fingers would work on the phone. The woman, pointing out the obvious, says they don't have a suitable device but the employee doesn't catch on.
- August 21, 2018
- Samsung Mobile
- “Upgrade to Galaxy”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Starcom ... Agency, MWWPR ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots