Taco Bell Nacho Fries TV Spot, 'Sequel as Satisfying as the Original'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Taco Bell wonders if there's anything that tastes better than its Nacho Fries. Critics like Metacritic and The Hollywood Reporter seem to agree, claiming the return of the fries is a hit and a sequel as satisfying as the original.
- August 19, 2018
- Taco Bell
- Taco Bell Nacho Fries
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- The Hollywood Reporter
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Deutsch LA ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots