HP Chromebook x360 14 TV Commercial, 'I'm Dying: HP'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
We've all been there: when that little red battery symbol pops up on the computer screen at the most inopportune moment. Whether you're typing in the gymnasium, streaming on a train, waiting in an airport or video chatting with your children, the only thing to say at a moment like this is, "I'm dying!" Google urges people who are tired of charging and plugging in to turn to the HP Chromebook x360 14, which it says features all-day battery life.
- Google Chromebook
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- HP Inc. Chromebook x360 14
- “You Chromebook”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- Best Buy
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.