Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 TV Spot, 'Laptop With InfinityEdge Display'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The InfinityEdge display, comprised of millions of pixels, found on the Dell XPS 13 two-in-one laptop allows the computer to mimic the real world with such clarity that Dell calls the screen "a window to the world." The window allows a young boy to fish in crystal-clear salt flats, encompassed by clouds on all sides, before catching a koi fish kite somewhere in the stratosphere. A paraglider effortlessly turns somersaults in the sky or on the screen, virtually borderless.
- March 06, 2017
- “As Real as It Gets”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Available At
- Best Buy
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots