Carpe Hand and Foot Antiperspirant TV Commercial, 'Stinky Shoes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The two founders of Carpe explain that they started their company to combat hyperhidrosis, or the condition of excessive sweating, which can lead to smelly feet. According to them, millions of shoes are thrown away each year just because they smell bad. Carpe products are said to keep your hands and feet sweat-free all summer long.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Carpe Antiperspirant Hand Lotion, Carpe Antiperspirant Foot Lotion
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.