Sunny Day Magic Color-Change Sunny TV Spot, 'It's a Sunny Day Every Day'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mattel thinks every day can be a "sunny" day with its Magic Color-Change Sunny doll. Based on the character from Nickelodeon's "Sunny Day," the doll's hair color can be changed again and again using special styling tools.
- Sunny Day (Mattel)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Sunny Day
- View All Screenshots